“But Dumbledore says he doesn’t care what they do as long as they don’t take him off the Chocolate Frog cards.”
Mainly Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Middle Earth, Game of Thrones, Avengers, Disney, cute animals and funny stuff
Valar - 8 Jaegers, operated by most skilled pilots & the command of the ”Morgoth” machine is kinda difficult - they can’t stand each other ( Melkor ignores orders, like to do crazy things and never follows strategy ) but somehow Sauron is the only person who can be drift with Melkor.
*running into the sunset*
Marvel Movies + Side Characters: Sean Cassidy “Banshee” (X-Men: First Class)
Fun at Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes.
The look on her face.
"I have been dealing with this for 10 years. You don’t even know."
Thanks you guys, these messages are so nice ;u;
I didn’t intend a theme I was just drawing as I came up with the puns and it just coincidentally turned into nolo’s family
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
List of favorite films: X-Men: First Class (2011)
Mutant and proud.
Those who fought in the Battle of the Five Armies.
The Avengers: Age of Ultron concept art by Ryan Meinerding &